The Howes Family

the family is one of nature's masterpieces

Name:

This blog is completely done by our 18 year old daughter, Becca.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bloggidge.

I've decided that I (Becca) should start blogging again. That might be due to the fact that my parents have been nagging me about it for a while now. But we can just pretend that I came to this on my own terms. Regardless of the situation, some blogging needs to be done. For the most part, things are the same in the good old Howes household. I (Becca) am still continuing to pursue my music career by playing shows and writing tons of songs and sending them off to my producers for critique that then allows me to continue writing and getting better and better in the process. Emma is really enjoying dance at the moment. She uses her body as her art. I wish I could do that, but I have to rely on instruments and paper to get my creativity out. Zach is pretty much dead set on becoming a major actor in the near future, so my parents are considering enrolling him in some serious acting classes. Things could start getting interesting here pretty soon. Looks like we've got a family of talent going on. It could just be a hoax. Only time will tell. Gardner likes to express his art and creativity by drawing great pictures for us and dancing naked on the coffee table. He is fairly new to the idea of having to wear underwear and go potty on the toilet. He thought it was interesting at first until he realized it's a lot cooler to never even put pants on throughout the day. Makes the 'potty run' much quicker for him, but the view isn't too great for us. My dad, also known as Dan the Man, is now working in the Emergency Room as a nurse. Yes, he is a male nurse. This makes for lots of medical talk amongst my parents. Dinner time is pretty interesting. You have to learn to eat while hearing words like "mucus", "vomit", and "today I sewed up a... (fill in the blank)". It definitely makes for some interesting dinner conversations. Never a dull moment in the Howes house. So there you have it. A nice update. Time for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home