The Howes Family

the family is one of nature's masterpieces

Name:

This blog is completely done by our 18 year old daughter, Becca.

Monday, November 3, 2008

A day with Gardner...

I thought you guys might want to get to know Gardner a little bit better, so I video taped him when he was being the most like the "Gardner" we know and love. He usually walks around all day looking for things to get into and being his mischevious little self. However, lately he's been interested in books and learning about animals and sounds. So, I filmed him when he was in a state of innocent curiosity :] Maybe it's just that he's my little brother, but isn't he the cutest thing in the entire world...? I can't get enough of this kid. I love him so much, it literally hurts sometimes. But then again, how could you not love a little face like that? ;]

2 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

He has good rhythm just like you Dan. The site is awesome Becca!! The family love is a awesome too!!

November 3, 2008 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

He's adorable -- looks a lot like Wende and a bit like Dan!

November 11, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home